Welcome!
Thank you for visiting. I would love to hear what you have to say!
All work and pictures are copyrighted : mine or otherwise specified.
17 August, 2012
To the man standing behind me in the queue
Crowding in is not going to ensure that you get your turn quicker.
Neither is it going to work if you start shouting when I look at you with raised eyebrows, and ask you politely to step back.
And it is no use if you say things like 'why do you come here, then. Go to a women's only place.'
Because both of us know that there is no 'womens only' queue for this work,
And I have as much of a right to be here as you
With my sense of personal space unviolated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So disgusting!
Seriously!! I get so irritated by people like these. They just don't understand the concept of personal space or "waiting for your turn". They feel somehow they will reach the counter faster if they stand close behidn you or around you or next to you. Ugh!!!
Bloody idiots...feel like punching them on their face which they bring so disgustingly close to you.
Gah to him!
Post a Comment