Welcome!

Thank you for visiting. I would love to hear what you have to say!

All work and pictures are copyrighted : mine or otherwise specified.

31 December, 2011

Bragging rights...my first blogging award!

I got my first blogging award at the Tejaswee Rao Blogging Awards 2011. Am thrilled! This was a post on "Books as aids to empowering a child to stay safe from sexual abuse" that I had written for the CSA Awareness Month initiative in April 2011, and crossposted on Saffrontree.

There were many entries from all over the world, and my post was nominated by Sangi. Thanks, Sangi!

I get to display this fabulous button created by Suranga Date, a blogger friend with whom I had spent some time on my last jaunt to Mumbai.  

Thanks to all the judges and of course, to IHM, who has instituted these awards in memory of her late daughter, Tejaswee. A fitting tribute.

7 comments:

Veena said...

Wow, Congratulations Sandhya! Really great to come around after quite a while and see this :)

And I'm digging the new oh-so-verdant look of the blog..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Hugs Sandhya.

sandhya said...

Thanks, Veena! It is good to end the year with a pat on the back. This is just one of the many awards won by wonderful posts by bloggers in various categories. Mine was under CSA.

I was getting a bit tired of the old look and wanted a change. This lush look is so relaxing, isn't it?

sandhya said...

Thanks, IHM. Hugs to you too. You are such an inspiration- in more ways than one.:)

Sangitha said...

I saw, I saw. What thanks? You wrote a post that needed to be read by many more! Have read and lurked for a bit now! :-D

Choxbox said...

Congrats Sandhya!

sandhya said...

Thanks, Sangi, Choxbox. You both know what it means to me. As also having you by my side.:)